ABH 6000 Series Passage Cylindrical Hospital Push/Pull Latch
The 6000 Series Push/Pull Hospital Latch offers versatility and durability for commercial and institutional settings. These models are designed for 1-3/4" commercial and institutional doors, including fire doors. The sleek design has a short throw angle, allowing the door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
- Cylindrical latch application - passage function
- 1-3/4" standard door thickness (specify if different)
- Meets ADA requirements
- Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability
- One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Non-handed for installation and stocking ease
- Trim can be mounted vertical or horizontal (with handels pointing toward hinge edge of door)
- Handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating trim 180°
- UL Listed in U.S.A. and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs
Push/Pull Engraving Options: https://www.abhmfg.com/content/documents/0001845_push_pull_latch_engraving_options.pdf