ABH 6400 Series Pull-Side Privacy Cylindrical Hospital Push/Pull Latch
The ABH 6400 Series Push/Pull Hospital Latch with Pull Side Thumbturn provides Privacy Functionality. Designed for patient bathroom applications with the privacy-actuated thumb turn on one side and the override knob on the opposite side in case of emergency, it is a sleek and durable solution for commercial and institutional applications. It is designed to allow a door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
- Designed for patient bathroom applications with the privacy-actuated thumb turn on one side and the override know on the opposite side in case of emergency
- 6400 Series - Locking thumb turn on pull side override knob on push side
- Door is locked by moving the thumb turn into the locked position
- Door is unlocked by operating handle on thumb turn side, moving thumb turn into the unlocked position or rotating the overrie knob in case of emergency
- Trims can be mounted vertical or horizontal; handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating trim 180°.
- 1-3/4" standard door thickness (specify if different)
- Meets ADA requirements
- Trim is mounted using four thru-bolts for maximum stability
- One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Non-handed for installation and stocking ease
- UL Listed in U.S.A. and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- 1/2" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs