ABH 6610 Passage Mortise Hospital Push/Pull Latch
The ABH 6600 series includes a full line of push/pull hardware that is ideal for use in healthcare or institutional locations where ease of use is needed- even when hands are not free. It offers you the flexibility to mount handles right side up (with the push pull handle angled down), upside down, or side to side. This product requires the simple drilling of four holes, a small modification considering the stability of your handle and locking mechanism which will result.
- Latch operated by operating either paddle
- Both paddles are always unlocked
- 2 3/4" backset
- 4 7/8" ASA strike supplied standard
- 1 3/4" standard door thickness
- Meets ADA requirements
- All mounting hardware goes through mortise lock body prep - no additional prep required
- One continuous spring provides a smoother operation and an extended life for the unit
- Trim is non-handed; however, the mortise lock body is handed (can be changed in field)
- Can be mounted vertical or horizontal (with handles pointing toward hinge edge of door)
- Handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating trim 180°
- UL Listed in U.S.A. and Canada for use on door fire rated 90 minutes or less, up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- 3/4" Latch Bolt Throw
- Average weight per unit = 7 lbs