Schlage A53PD Grade 2 Entrance Knob Lock
- Turn/push-button locking: pushing and turning button locks the outside knob, requiring use of a key until button is manually unlocked
- Push-button locking: pushing button locks outside knob until it is unlocked by key or by turning the inside knob
Entrance Lock: Turn/push-button locking; pushing and turning button locks outside knob, requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Push- button locking; pushing button locks outside knob until unlocked by key or by turning inside knob.
From military barracks and offices, to fine residential homes, Schlage A Series knobs easily stand up to constant use and abuse, while keeping people and property safe. Our A Series locks have an ANSI Grade 2 rating and come in a choice of styles and finishes that fit your building’s design.
The lock that’s built to last
- Cold-rolled steel, and machined and threaded hubs prevent loosening of the lockset by bolting the chassis to the door
- Heavy-duty cast mounting plate with specially tapped holes, keeps lockset tight on the door
- Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 3⁄8" to 1 7⁄8" (35 mm to 48 mm) thick