Schlage L9010 Grade 1 Mortise Passage Latch
- Passage latch
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- Latchbolt retracted by lever/knob from either side at all times
Schlage L9010 Mortise Passage Latch
Latchbolt retracted by knob/lever from either side at all times. Inside knob/lever is always free for immediate egress.
The Schlage L Series mechanical lock is the industry standard of mortise locks. It has earned its unparalleled reputation over its long history through consistently delivering reliable, durable and flexible performance.
The L Series not only exceeds ANSI/BHMA Security Grade 1 AND Operational Grade 1 standards, it also serves as the foundation for the Schlage L wired electrified, LE wireless electronic and multi-point mortise lock portfolios.
In addition to its strength and performance capabilities its 33 levers and 14 finishes allow seamless suiting across other Allegion lock styles and exit trim to create truly beautiful environments.
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 operational and security standards
- Expansive list of configurations and options
- 50 mechanical functions meet the requirements of most applications
- Universal lock case that supports 10 different functions
- 14 finishes paired with 33 levers, two knobs, five roses and three escutcheon designs to enhance any building style
- Levers constructed of solid brass or solid stainless steel for a strong-yet-comfortable feel
- Supports standard, SFIC and FSIC cylinder formats
- Multiple key systems available