Corbin Russwin CL3820 Privacy, Bedroom, or Bathroom Lever Set - ANSI F76
The Corbin Russwin CL3820 is an economical, Grade 2 standard-duty lever lockset which supplies an excellent combination of value and performance. It's the perfect lever lockset for standard commercial applications.
- Throw-off latchbolt by lever either side, except when push button locks outside lever. (Lever handle is free-wheeling in locked position.)
- Outside lever locked by push button. (Lever handle is free-wheeling in locked position.)
- Outside lever unlocked by emergency release tool, by rotating inside lever or by closing door.
- Inside lever always free.
Vandal Resistance: All functions feature the Lever Release™ design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position.
- Lockset chassis are constructed of heavy gauge steel and cast components, plated to protect against rust and corrosion. Locksets are adjustable for 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-7/8" (48mm) or 2" (51mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) door thickness.
- Locksets are non-handed, and install easily without the need for specialized installation tools. Locksets have separate anti-rotation thrubolts in the 6 o’clock and 12 o’clock position outside the 2-1/8" face bore, and have no exposed mounting screws.
- Locksets have solid one-piece, cast levers without plastic inserts, and are a minimum of 4" (102mm) in length. Levers operate independently, and have inside and outside lever return springs. Outside levers on the keyed locksets are removable only when the designated key is in the cylinder.
- Vandal-resistant levers are offered as a standard feature in all locking functions and are free-wheeling in the locked condition. Locksets that are rigid in the locked condition, or must require resetting (breakaway) are not acceptable.
- All locksets carry a five-year mechanical warranty.
Door Thickness: Adjustment Standard 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"; factory set for 1-3/4" doors