Ives FB31P Top and Bottom Automatic Flush Bolts for Metal Doors
- Fully Automatic—inactive door is latched, bolts are extended when active door closes, door is unlatched, bolts retract when active door is opened.
- Low Actuation Forces—Top Bolt Has No Spring Tension.
- Fits standard ANSI A115.4 Door Frame Preparations.
- Boltthrow is 3/4" with a 7/8" vertical adjustment.
- Bolt backsetis 3/4"
- Standard Rod Length is 12", which is measured from the center of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip.
Write Your Own Review