Stanley FBB179 – 4.5″ x 4.5″ Ball Bearing Square Hinge
FBB Series hinges are ball bearing hinges that meet the ANSI A156.1. These durable, hardened, chrome alloy, vertical thrust ball-bearing assemblies carry the vertical load of the door, as the pin bearing on the inside of the hinge knuckles supports the sideward load of the door. FBB hinges are approved for use on fire-rated doors as they accomodate anti-friction bearings, a requirement for fire-rated and self-closing doors.
- For medium weight doors of average frequency
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with two Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel
- Hole in bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins