- Product Details
Adams Rite 7140 Electric Strike for Cylindrical Locks
The Electric Strike offers remote electrical control of any door equipped with an Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical locks with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolt projection. Electrical actuation unlocks keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself.
- Fail Secure (standard); Fail Secure can be field converted to Fail Safe.
- Faceplate: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" Flat with square corners
- For use on Aluminum, Hollow Metal or Wood Frames
- Individually boxed with monting screws, mounting clips, adhesive shims to accommodate jamb or stile extrusion thickness greater or less than nominal 1/8". Includes mounting clips and adhesive shims for use where welded tabs are omitted.
Additional InformationSee more about here
- 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-5/8” deep
- Strike Opening:
- 5/8” x 1-7/16” x ½” deep. Bolt retaining keeper is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Strike Lip:
- Proper Length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.
- Latchbolt Projection:
- 1/2” to 5/8”
- 1-1/4” x 4-7/8” flat faceplate with square corners.
- Fail Safe/Fail Secure
- Fail Secure standard; can be field converted to Fail Safe. However, AC Intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Available in 12, 16, or 24 Volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation.
- Current Draw:
- 0.33A at 12 VDC, 1.42A at 12 VAC 0.22A at 16 VDC, 0.63A at 16 VAC 0.17A at 24 VDC, 0.74A at 24 VAC
- UL Certifications and Listings:
- ANSI/UL 1034 Certificate of Compliance