HES 9600 Windstorm Rated Electric Strike for Exit Devices
The 9600 Series is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latch. Since all components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, no cutting on the frame is required during installation. Simply align the electric strike with the exit latchbolt on the surface of the frame and install. It is field selectable for fail safe and fail secure operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. The 9600 was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing./p>
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments
- Stainles Steel Construction
- Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic Strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustability
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman Latch
- Five year limited warranty
Available in 7 finishes.