Cal-Royal 2200 Series Grade 1 Rim Exit Device
A2200 & AF2200 ADA SERIES:
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8′ x 8′ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trim are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 4 ½” minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strikes and pull or lever trims
- Cover - Non-ferrous alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout
- Mounting- Furnished standard with wood and machine screws.
- End Cap - Steel construction
- Spring- Stainless steel throughout
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available