Cal-Royal 2260V Series Grade 1 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
A2260V & AF2260V ADA SERIES:
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8′ x 8′ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are Grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trim are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 3 ¾” minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½” minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever trims available. 2 ¾” backset
- Top & Bottom Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-ferrous plated material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws.
- End Cap - Steel construction