Cal-Royal 5000 Series Grade 2 Rim Exit Device
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 2 Heavy Duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed for panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 Codes
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 Hours (prefix “F”)
- Conforms and meets ADA regulations
- Chassis mounted unit construction
- Optional Mullion
- Available in standard functions. Lever and knob trims are Grade 2 construction with optional clutch freewheeling mechanism
- Architectural plated finishes available
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard. 3 ¾" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever trims.
- Chassis - Steel (Panic & Fire Grade)
- Cover - Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws.
- End Cap - Steel construction
- Hand - Non-Handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel ¾" throw
- Spring - Steel throughout
- Strike - 938 packed standard.
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
Write Your Own Review