Cal-Royal 7760V Series Grade 1 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Von Duprin 99 & 98 Series using 7700 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Rim and vertical rod devices are non-handed and easily reversible.
- Available in many different functions. Lever and escutcheon trims are grade 1 construction with clutch on rose trims. Escutcheon trims are rigid and covers 161 cut out.
- For Doors - 1 ¾” thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 3 ¾” minimum stile width required for single door application. 3 ½” minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims available. 2 ¾” backset
- Top Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous plated material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws.Thru-bolts are included and standard packaging on fire-rated devices
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction
- Latch Bolt & Spring - Stainless Stee