The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Cal-Royal N-MR9800 Series Mortise Rim Exit Device
For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Rail assemblies and end caps are made of brass, bronze, or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations. (ADA products only)
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Handed and Non-Reversible.
||Max Cut Down
||30" - 36"
||36" - 48"
- For Doors - Wood or Metal. 1 ¾” minimum thickness. 4 ½” minimum stile width
- Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Chassis Cover - Non-Ferrous plated material
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws.
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze, or Stainless Steel construction
- Strike - Standard ANSI Strike
- Dogging Feature - Cylinder dogging available for non-rated applications
- UL and ULC Listed - FMR9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors for up to 3-hour fire labeled installations. Conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes