Cal-Royal CVR9800 Series Grade 1 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Sargent 8800 Series using 9800 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies and end caps are made of brass, bronze, or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations. (ADA products only)
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0″ x 8’0″ swinging in same or opposite directions.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Handed and easily field reversible.
- For Metal Doors - 1 ¾” minimum thickness. 4 ½” minimum stile width
- Top Chassis - Steel
- Chassis Cover - Stainless Steel or Non-Ferrous plated material.
- Mounting - Furnished standard with machine screws.
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction
- Hand - Handed. Easily field reversible. Specify at time of order LHR, RHR for convenience
- Strike - 260 (Top), 265 (Bottom)
- Top and Bottom Bolts - Stainless Steel, top and bottom bolt travel 7/16". Projection adjustable up to 1".
- Rail Height - Specify door opening and mounting height of centerline of rail when ordering a Vertical Rod Exit Device 41” from floor
- Finish - Architectural plated finishes
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT
Write Your Own Review