Cal-Royal GLSCVR7700 Series Grade 1 Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement.
GLSCVR7700 & FGLSCVR7700 SERIES
- ANSI A156.3, GRADE 1 heavy duty exit device in surface vertical rod and rim designs.
- Retrofits Von Duprin 99 & 98 Series using 7700 Escutcheon trim
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze, or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing.
- Trims are thru bolted for additional security.
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations. (ADA products only)
- UL Listed for Panic and UL10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware. 3 hours.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction. Handed, specify RHR or LHR for convenience.
- For Doors: Metal or Aluminum Glass doors with 1 ¾” minimum stile width, 1 ¾” thickness for single or double door application.
Write Your Own Review