Pemko PDLAA Hospitality Privacy Door Latch, Satin Chrome or Black Suede Powder Coat
The reconstructed Pemko Privacy Door Latch (PDLAA) brings a smooth and modern design to interior-corridor openings such as hotels or dormitories. The contemporary design enables the latch’s smooth function. Pemko’s redesigned Privacy Door Latch works with existing accessories and is simply retrofittable with the legacy Pemko PDL latch.
The Pemko PDLAA accessory allows the door to be opened for identification, while imparting privacy for the guest or resident. It does not allow the door to be held open, keeping away door and frame damage caused by the door slamming against a traditional flip latch or chain. Silicone bumpers on the latch supply extra protection for the door.
- A new, modern design to the Pemko PDLAA offers a refreshed aesthetic appearance
- Simple to operate
- ADA compliant when installed in accordance with ADA guidelines
- Enhanced in-room privacy
- For use with UL Classified fire doors for use with hollow metal steel composite type fire doors rated up to and including 3 hrs. Wood composite type fire doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hrs and 20 minutes without hose stream.
- Cannot be used to keep door ajar
- Small footprint
- Supplied with #12 x 1-3/4" Phillips flat head screws
UL Classified US/Canada
Size: 1 1/2" x 2 3/16"
Finish: Satin Chrome or Black Suede Powder Coat