Yale 1800 Series Flatbar Rim Exit Devices
Yale 1800 Series Exit Devices are the perfect choice for economy commercial applications where you need predictable quality, durability and simple installation. The 1800 Series is ANSI/BHMA ensured Grade 1, with tough construction and adaptable mounting applications, making it ideal for an assortment of facilities.
The 1800(F) is a rim exit device that can be mounted on single or pair doors constructed of metal, wood or composite materials. The 1800(F) can be combined with a wide assortment of trims to meet numerous applications. Manufactured with utmost durablity and strength, the Yale 1800 Series is an optimal choice for all back of house needs.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- Non-handed for simple installation
- Single and pair door application constructed of Wood, Metal or Composite material
- Can be paired with a variety of Yale Trims
- Available in Panic and Fire Rated
- Available in 4 finishes