Yale 2110 SVR Series Economy Exit Device
- Designed for wide stile doors
- Handed, specify hand (field reversible)
- Positive action linkage on a deadlocking top pullman bolt
- Simultaneous direct pull bottom deadbolt
- When unlatched, device keeps both bolts retracted until door is shut
With a combination of sturdy construction and innovative security features, it's easy to see why building owners and architects alike prefer the 2100 Series Exit Device for all their economy applications. The quality and certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 performance ensures strength and reliability wherever this device is installed. Available in a wide range of both standard and architectural finishes, the 2100 Series is a perfect fit for both back of house and prominent openings in office buildings, retail and a long list of other facilities that require both performance and style.
Balancing function with aesthetics in every application, Yale Works for YouSM.