The 6100ED(F) is a rim exit device to be used with single doors or pairs of doors constructed of metal, wood or composite materials. Designed for application in high-use areas, the 6100ED(F) comes in a variety of finishes and can be combined with a variety of trims to match any desired style.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel pullman latchbolt
- Available in double cylinder function (must specify handing)
- Non-handed for easy installation
- Single swing doors
- Pairs of doors with removable mullions
- Wide stile aluminum, metal, wood or composite door materials