Yale 656F Classroom / Storeroom Escutcheon Exit Trim
For use with Yale 7130 Mortise Exit Devices only
- All Trims are provided Less Cylinder
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
- Trim thrubolts to exit device for strength.
- Beveled sides improve attack resistance.
- Solid forged escutcheon and Free-Wheeling trim resists vandalism and abuse.
- Flush cylinder in 6-pin applications for additional security.
- 1-3/4" door standard.
- Dimensions: 3" x 10-1/4" x 13/16" .
- Cylinders not included. See page 45-48 for cylinder options. 1-1/2" mortise cylinder required for mortise trim.
Write Your Own Review