Yale 7130 K5 Mortise Exit Device
The 7130(F) is an exit device integrated with the Yale® 8700 Series Mortise Lock for use on single doors or active leaf of a pair of doors where life safety and extra security are required. The 8700 Series Mortise Lock used is modified for use with exit devices only.
- Compatible with the following exit trim functions:
(01) Exit only
(02) Entry by pull or rigid knob when dogged.
(03) Key retracts latchbolt
Electrical control for trim, w/wo key override.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel pullman latchbolt
- Electroplated ferrous components provide corrrosion resistance
- Available in doubl cylinder function (handing must be specified)