Yale 7130-L5(F) Grade 1 Mortise Exit Device- Entry by Key with/without Rigid Lever
The 7130(F) is an exit device integrated with the Yale® 8700 Series Mortise Lock for use on single doors or active leaf of a pair of doors where life safety and extra security are required. The 8700 Series Mortise Lock used is modified for use with exit devices only.
- Single swing doors
- Pairs of doors with vertical rod devices or automatic flush bolts
- Metal, wood or compatible door materials
- Designed for wide stile doors
- 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel pullman latchbolt
- Electroplated ferrous components provide corrrosion resistance
- Available in doubl cylinder function (handing must be specified)
Compatible with the following exit trim functions:
- (02) - Entry by rigid lever when dogged.
- (03) - Key retracts latchbolt
- Electrical control for trim, w/wo key override.