Yale 7130 L5 Mortise Exit Device
As low as $985.00
- Compatible with the following exit trim functions:
(02) - Entry by rigid lever when dogged.
(03) - Key retracts latchbolt
Electrical control for trim, w/wo key override.
- Designed for wide stile and flush doors
- Two-piece mechanical 3/4" throw deadlocking stainless steel latchbolt
- Easily disassembles for maintenance and service
The 7130(F) is an exit device integrated with the Yale® 8700 Series Mortise Lock for use on single doors or active leaf of a pair of doors where life safety and extra security are required. The 8700 Series Mortise Lock used is modified for use with exit devices only