Yale 7170F LBR Fire-Rated Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device (Less Bottom Rod), 36"
The 7170(F) is a surface vertical rod exit device to be used on wide stile and flush doors up to 10' where one- or two-point latching is desired. A Less Bottom Rod (LBR) option is available
- Exit Only
- 630 Stainless Steel Finish
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Designed for wide stile and flush doors
- Handing – Field reversible
- Interlocking top strike and latch mounting plate
- Less bottom rod (LBR option)
- Heat-activated door bolt (thermal pin) – Used when bottom rod is omitted from fire exit devices (LBR).