Schlage HL6 Tubular Passage Hospital Push/Pull Latch
The Schlage HL Series features a full line of push/pull hardware that is ideal for medical care facilities and other institutional applications where simplicity of activity is required – specifically when hands are not free. Fabricated with superior quality and durability, the HL Series offers a wide assortment of attractive finishes and designs, and can be mounted in 6 different positions, offering unrivaled adaptability and versatility needed for any application. The recently upgraded HL Series quiet hospital push/pull latches proved to be 50% quieter than the original product, giving medical offices a solution to reduce the noise level often associated with a hospital or medical facility. Incorporating a sleek design, the HL6 is manufactured with a short throw angle permitting medical staff to enter a room with a delicate push or pull of the handle, even when their hands are full. In a hospital setting, free hands is more the exception than the standard, which is why the HL6 lock makes for a valuable, safe, and important piece of hardware to enable simple entry and exit of patient and recovery room doors.
The HL6 push/pull hardware is a durable and versatile tubular latching solution for commercial and institutional settings.
Function: HL6 Tubular Passage Hospital Push/Pull Latch
- Latchbolt retracted by paddle from either side at all times
- Inside paddle always free for immediate egress
- Quiet functionality
- Passage function
- 9 finishes, including antimicrobial options
- Field selectable for 6 mounting positions. Can be mounted Push up/Pull down, Push down/Pull up, Push up/Pull up, Push down/Pull down or in Horizontal mounting. Engraving options available yet needs to be specifed prior to ordering
- Two strike options
- Four backset sizes
- UL Listed for all single labeled metal or wood doors