LCN 4040XP Rw/PA Door Closer
- Tri-pack Closer- Hinge, Top Jamb and Parallel Arm mounting
- Easy and fast installation
- Closer cylinders are adjustable from size 1 through size 6 and are shipped set to size 3
LCN 4040XP Rw/PA - Heavy Duty Door Closer, regular arm with PA bracket
Tri-Mount Closer: Hinge (PULL) side mounting, Top Jamb (PUSH SIDE) mounting, Parallel Arm (PUSH SIDE) mounting.
The LCN® 4040XP is our most durable and flexible heavy duty surface mounted closer, designed for institutional and other demanding high traffic applications. The 4040XP sets the standard for reliability, longevity and value with a robust design and extraordinary performance testing. LCN goes beyond ANSI and BHMA industry standards with abuse-cycle and temperature testing to mimic what door closers encounter in high-abuse environments. LCN built the 4040XP from the inside out, combining tougher, bolder construction with proven LCN technology. The result is a closer that’s stronger and delivers remarkable value in a variety of applications.
- 44% increased bearing load capacity
- Strongest pinion ever- at 3/4journal diameter
- Widest bearing ever- at 5/8- Stronger pinion teeth
- New V-shieldseal with 20% longer life
- XP = eXtra Protection in real world applications
- Cast Iron with Forged Steel Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- Fast & Accurate Installation.
- Peel-n-Stick templates - 2 1⁄4" x 5" mounting hole pattern
- Includes self reaming and tapping screws (SRT)
Maximum Opening: 180° opening/hold open points with all except CUSH arms; 110° opening/hold open with CUSH arms
Power size: 4040XP cylinders are adjustable from size 1 through size 6 and is shipped set to size 3. Includes patented green dial.
Arm: 4040-3077 Regular arm, Non-handed arm mounts pull side or top jamb with shallow reveal.
PA shoe: 4040-62PA shoe for parallel arm mounting.
Cover: STANDARD PLASTIC COVER. Metal Cover Optional
Screw Pack: Packed w/TBWMS (Thru Bolts, Wood & Machine Screws)
Area of use: High Traffic Openings
Additional Information: Any manual door closer, including those certified by BHMA to conform to ANSI Standard A156.4, that is selected, installed and adjusted based on ADA or other reduced opening force requirements, may not provide sufficient power to reliably close and latch a door. In ADA compliant openings, we recommend to use Auto operators.
- 689 Aluminum
- 690 Statuary bronze
- 691 Light bronze
- 693 Black
- 695 Dark bronze
- 696 Brass
- Custom colors optional
- Optional SRI primer - powder coat only
- Optional plated finishes