- Product Details
Rixson offers a wide range of electromagnetic door holders/releases. Designed for virtually any remote door release application, electromagnetic door holders/releases primarily hold fire doors open until released by an alarm or smoke detector.
Wall mounted units feature concealed or surface wiring, low profile projection or high hold force.
- Total Projection: 3-3/4" (95mm)
- Adjustable armature rotation up and down, back and forth for better alignment.
- Cannot be use with 900 base or spacers.
- Can be used without adjustment piece making it a model 997
- Mounting Requirements: 2" x 4" x 2-1/2" (51 x 102 x 64mm) outlet box
- Wall must be properly reinforced and outlet box adequately fastened
Additional InformationSee more about here
- Total Projection:
- 3-3/4" (95mm)
- Mounting requirements:
- 2" x 4" x 2-1/2" (51 x 102 x 64mm) outlet box
- 2 year limited warranty
- Voltage and current:
- 120VAC, 60Hz., .020 amp 24VAC/DC, 60Hz., .020 amp 12VDC, .040 amp