Schlage ALX80 Grade 2 Commercial Storeroom Lock
The Schlage ALX Series provides variability and value beyond strength and security. It features a single, patent pending chassis design that supports most functions and all cylinder applications.
- Key cylinder outside; plain lever inside; deadlatch
- Outside lever always fixed
- Key can retract the latch
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified A156.2-2011 Series 4000, Grade 2; exceeds standard for lever and spindle strength and durability
- ICC: Complies with ICC A117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- UL/cUL: All locks listed for A label single fire door 4' x 8' or 4' x 10' 3-hour; pair doors 8' x 8' 3-hour; and 8' x 10' 90-minute. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
- UL 437: Optional UL listed high-security cylinders available in Conventional format
- CA Fire Code: All levers with a return to door of 1 ⁄2" (64 mm) or less comply (Boardwalk, Longitude, Omega, Rhodes, Saturn, Sparta, and Tubular)
- FL Building Code: ASTM E330, E1886, E1996 and Miami Dade (TAS 201, 202, 203) requirements for hurricanes
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C Series 161
- ADA compliant: All lever designs meet Americans with Disabilities Act requirements
Write Your Own Review