ABH 6641 Institutional Mortise Hospital Push/Pull Latch
The ABH 6600 series includes a full line of push/pull hardware that is ideal for use in healthcare or institutional locations where ease of use is needed- even when hands are not free. The 6600 series offers you the flexibility to mount handles right side up (with the push pull handle angled down), upside down, or side to side. This product requires the simple drilling of four holes, a small modification considering the stability of your handle and locking mechanism which will result. Over the past 20 years ABH has forged their own legacy, standing up to competitors with historical reputation by manufacturing all of their products with technologically advanced builds and doing so within the United States.
Function: ABH 6641 Institutional Hospital Push/Pull Latch
- Latch operated by turning key in either cylinder
- Both paddles are always locked
- Auxillary latch deadlocks latch bolt when door is closed
- Cylinders not included
- For use on 1-3/4" thick doors
- All mounting hardware goes through mortise lock body prep – no additional prep required
- Trim is non-handed; however, the mortise lock body is handed (can be changed in field)
- Can be mounted vertical or horizontal, handles can be mounted up or down by simply rotating the trim 180°; however, cylinder functions must be mounted in horizontal or down position.
- Ligature Resistant Series available with rounded Paddles providing a sleek look as well as functionality not commonly found in push/pull trims