Acudor FB-5050 Fire Rated Insulated Access Door
Acudor's FB-5050 Access Door is the perfect choice to provide easy access to wires, cables, and plumbing accessories in fire rated walls and ceilings. These access doors are ideal for use on walls where temperature rise and heat transmission are a factor. Available in a large variety of sizes, the Acudor FB-5050 suits nearly all fire rated applications!
Additional sizes, latches and finishes available upon request, please contact us.
- For wall and ceiling applications
- Insulated door panel
- Concealed Hinge
- Self-closing and self-latching per fire-rating regulations
- Inside latch release
- Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. Cylinder lock option also available, please contact us.
- Steel iron phosphate with White prime coat finish standard. Optional Stainless-Steel #304 finish available for select door sizes, please contact us.
- Material: 20 gauge door, filled with 2" thick fire rated insulation. 16 gauge frame with 1" wide flange.
- Wall opening is nominal door size + 3/8"
- Fire Rating: Walls- UL- 1-1/2 hour "B" label; ULC- 2 hour "B" label; Max size 36" x 48". Ceiling- Warnock Hersey International 3 hour rated in a non-combustible ceiling; 1 hour in a combustible ceiling; Max size 24" x 36".