Adams Rite RT1050D Rite Touch Digital Glass Door Lock with Thumbturn
The surface-mounted RITE Touch RT1050 digital glass door lock provides flexible, keyless access control for glass doors.
The RITE Touch RT1050 is a digital glass door lock that provides keyless access control for glass openings. The RITE Touch offers sophisticated styling, convenience, flexible access control, and safety and security for glass doors. Designed for indoor applications, the easy-to-install surface mounted RITE Touch RT1050 combines elegant aesthetics with the latest touch screen technology, to harmonize style and security for your door lock.
This surface-mounted glass door lock features two options for credential actuation on the secure side of the door: either by entering a user code using the touch-screen or by using provided MIFARE® credential cards. The lock features two modes of unlock from the inside of the door: either with the thumbturn or accessibility lever of the RT1050D or RT1050L respectively, or by using the override button.
- 4 AA Alkaline batteries
- Operating Temperature
- 5°F to 130°F (-15°C to 55°C)
- Lock Body: The RITE Touch RT1050 comes in an elegant mirrored finish.
- Front body: 9/16” x 2 7/8” x 7 5/16”
- Back body: 1 15/16” x 3 1/16” x 7 1/2”
- Bolt: Twin bolts measuring 13/32” diameter with 1 1/8” throw. Bolt Extensions included separately in standard package for larger door gap, including twin bolts with 2 1/8” throw.
- Strike: Surface-mounted strike plate for double glass doors provided.
- Options: The RITE Touch RT1050 is designed for single or double glass doors. The surface-mounted strike is provided for double door applications. Extra credential cards available in packs of 5.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate, AA batteries (x4), credential cards (x4), single door magnet, bolt extensions, thin door plate, and mounting screws. Shipping weight: 6 lbs.