Cal-Royal Calypso Series Grade 1 Heavy Duty Cylindrical Leverset
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel /motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- Entrance: Turn / Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or inside lever is turned.
- Storelock: Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side, except when both levers are locked by key in lever from either side.
- Classroom: Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked from outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is operated by turning inside lever.
- Communicating: Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Turning key in either lever locks or unlocks its own lever independently.
- Storeroom: Dead locking latch bolt operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. Outside lever is always fixed.
- Institution: Dead locking latch bolt operated by key in lever from either side. Both lever always fixed.
- Dormitory: Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by key or by push button on inside lever. Key in outside lever locks or unlocks outside lever. Outside key releases push button when locked from inside. Rotating inside lever or closing the door releases push button.
- Privacy: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever is locked by push button inside and unlocked by emergency release outside. Turning inside lever or closing door releases push button.
- Passage: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- Dummy: Single dummy trim for one side of door. Pull only.
Door Ranges: 1 ⅜” to 2” thickness doors.
Backset: 2 ¾” Standard, 2 ⅜” backset optional.
Latch Bolt: ½” Throw solid brass, reversible for RH or LH applications. UL Listed.
Latch Faceplate: 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛”, adjustable for flat or beveled doors ⅛” in 2”, for 2 ¾” backset.
Strikes: ASA strike standard, “T" and full lip strike optional.
Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, levers are zinc casting, plated to match trim finish.
Cylinders and Keyways: 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard.
ANSI Standards: Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI / BHMA A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1
Finish: US26D- Satin Chrome