Cal-Royal CR3000 Heavy Duty Digital Keypad Door Lock
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial, and Public Buildings
- Entrance: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side, except outside has to enter a pre-programmed code in the keypad in order to retract the latch upon turning the lever. Key overrides the use of the keypad.
- Passage: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side, except outside has to enter a pre-programmed code in the keypad in order to retract the latch upon turning the lever.
- Master Code – performs all programming functions.
- Sub-Master Code – performs all programming functions except delete or change Master Code.
- Manager Codes – CR3000 can accommodate 10 Managers each having different codes and under each Manager has 9 Users (1 Manager + 9 Users = 1 Bank). Managers are capable of programming / adding and deleting User codes under his Bank. Managers are also capable of accessing the next higher bank until another Manager Code appears.
- Service Codes (5) – are one-time codes only. It cannot be used again. Once a Service Code is entered, the unit will unlock but will automatically delete the code.
- Passage Mode – once enabled, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators – can be programmed for different settings. Making sure that every key pressed is confirmed by an accompanying LED and/or tone.
- Next Free Code Location Finder – no need of guessing what free location is available in entering a new code. CR3000 can pinpoint and tell you where the next available location is.
- Code Locator Function – CR3000 can tell you the exact location of a certain code. Making it easy to determine what manager a user code is under.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times in succession, the unit will turn off for 30 seconds to prevent tampering.
- Remote Switch / Release – CR3000 provides 2 Remote Switches. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or connected to alarm systems such as fire alarms.
- Weather Resistant – CR3000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water, and corrosion. All models are weather-resistant for temperature ranges of +158°F to -22°F (+70°C to -30°C).
- Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the CR3000 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside, thus preventing breaking or tampering.
- Non-Handed – CR3000 can be installed for both left and right door opening.
Write Your Own Review