Cal-Royal CR6000 Grade 1 Heavy Duty Digital Touch Screen Door Lock
For Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments, Condo Units, Hotel/Motel, Residential, Commercial, and Public Buildings
- Master PIN Code - Use for programming the lock and entering Manager and User PIN codes. Can also be used to open the lock and reset to factory settings.
- Manager PIN Code - Use to open the door with lockout mode. Also functions like a User PIN code. This feature can also program 3 one-time user codes.
- User PIN Code - This feature only opens the lock by entering the code on the touchpad. It won’t be able to program or change settings. This lock can accommodate up to 1000, 3 to 6 digits combined RFID and User PIN codes.
- One-Time User PIN Code - Can only be used once. This lock can store up to 3 one-time User PIN code simultaneously.
- Passage Mode - Enabling passage mode allows continuous entry for non-restricted traffic. Passage mode can either be enabled or disabled by the Master Pin code. When in passage mode, the unlocked padlock icon will appear on the screen.
- Beep & LED Indicators - These indicators can either be programmed for different settings. This feature is useful in making sure that every keypress was successfully entered.
- Lock-Out Mode - This feature can either be enabled by the Master or Manager PIN Codes. When enabled, it restricts all User PIN codes access except Master and Manager PIN codes.
- SMART Card
- Compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructures
- Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO14443A
- Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”
- Touch Screen Anti-Tamper Lock Out - This function will auto shut off the lock if an invalid code is entered 5 times in succession to prevent tampering.
- Weather Resistant - CR6000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water, and corrosion. All models are weather-resistant for temperature ranges of 30○F ~ 150○F (-35○C ~ +66○C).
- Wake-Up Button - Pressing this button activates the number pad. Enter the PIN code when while the number pad is illuminated. This button is also used to quit programming mode.
Write Your Own Review