Cal-Royal CR9000 Grade 2 Digital Touch Screen Door Lock With Clutch Technology
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, condo units,hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- Latchbolt operated by lever from either side.
- Outside would need to enter pre-programmed code on the touch screen in order to retract the latch upon turning lever.
- Key overrides the use of the touch screen.
- Stand-alone Touchscreen: Responds to human touch enabling convenient entrance or access to programming menu. After operation has been completed, the lock reverts back to sleep mode.
- Master PIN Code:Use for programming the lock and entering Master and User PIN codes.
Can also be used to open the lock and reset to factory settings. (6 digits)
- User PIN Code: This feature only opens the lock by entering the code on the touch pad. It won’t be able to program or change the settings. This lock can accommodate up to 50 user codes, 4 to 6 digits combined RFID and User PIN codes.
- One-Time User PIN Code: Can only be used once. This lock can store up to 2 one-time User PIN code simultaneously.
- Auto Re-lock Time: After successful code entry and unit unlock, it will automatically re-lock in default for five (5) seconds. It can be change by Master PIN code.
- Passage Mode: Enabling passage mode allows continuous entry for non-restricted traffic. Passage mode can either be enabled or disabled by the Master Pin code. When in passage mode, the green LED light is blinking.
- Lock-Out Mode: This feature can be enabled by Master PIN Code. When enabled, it restricts all User PIN
codes access except Master PIN code.
- Low Battery Indicator: The blinking action signals internal 4 AA alkaline batteries are low.
- Weather Resistant: CR9000 are manufactured making sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant for temperature ranges of -30○F - 150○F (-35○C ~ +66○C) at 85% relative humidity.
- Touch to Wake-up: Touching the screen activates the touchscreen. Enter the PIN code while the number pad is illuminated.
Write Your Own Review