Cal-Royal DB9000 Grade 2 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt (Compatible with Apple and Android Phones)
- Apple and Android Compatible- iPhone 4S or above with iOS 8.0 and above.
Android 4.3 or above with Bluetooth Low Energy capability.
- Gateway Connectivity- optional gateway device to connect compatible locks to the internet, so users can manage locks remotely.
- Bluetooth Connectivity- lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3 (Android phones without NFC), and K3+ (Android phones with NFC) app.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface- NFC compatible for android phones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- Admin Phone- a lock can only have one Administrator phone at a time. Only smartphones are used as Administrator. One admin phone can manage up to 250 deadbolts.
- Access Log (Audit Trail) - the K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
- Smart L / R Handing Learning – DB9000 can be installed on a left handed or right handed door. The deadbolt can automatically learn the handing of the door when this feature is set up.
- Key / Thumb-turn Turning Detector – when operating DB9000 mechanically (key override) or manually (turning the thumb-turn from the inside), the deadbolt detects it and the event will be registered in the access log.
- Door Jam Protector – if the bolt fails to retract or project, due to any obstacles (e.g. door frame is not aligned with the door), the deadbolt will detect it and will stop turning the motor after a few tries. This feature is to prevent it from over-heating which could cause permanent damage to the circuit boards.
- Optional Auto Re-locking – Admin has the option to set time for deadbolt to automatically re-lock, from 10-250 seconds.
- Passage Mode – disable auto re-locking feature for passage mode.
- Tones and LED Indicators – indicates the operating status of the lock accompanied by the corresponding tones / beeps.
- Restricted Access Right – DB9000 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times consecutively, the unit will alarm 10 beeps and stay idle for 1 minute.
- Remote Switch / Release – DB9000 provides 2 remote switches. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or can be connected to alarm systems IE fire alarms.
- RFID Card (Standard) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with
ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- RFID KEY FOB (Optional) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- Weather Resistant – the DB9000 is designed to ensure that the internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- Low Battery Warning – when voltage is lower than safety power, DB9000 gives beep sound warning after unlocking the device.
- Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the DB9000 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside. Thus preventing breaking or tampering.
Write Your Own Review