Cal-Royal ES1433 Grade 1 Universal Electric Strike - Aluminum
Electric Strike is an access control device, it replaces the standard door strike on the door frame and connected to a power supply. Indoor or outdoor, cylindrical or mortise lockset compatible.
Used in electromagnetic locking systems to control the locking mechanism on doors in secure areas.
- Designed for use with Cylindrical or Mortise Locksets without a deadbolt
- For Hollow Metal and Wood Frame Applications
- Non-Handed, Fully Reversible
- Field Reversible for Fail Safe or Fail Secure Operation
- Static Strength: 1500 lbs
- Dynamic Strength: 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance Rating: 250,000 Cycles (UL Tested), & 1,000,000 Cycles (Factory Tested)
Write Your Own Review