Cal-Royal ES1855 Grade 1 Universal Heavy Duty Electric Strike without Latchbolt Monitor
Electric Strike is an access control device, it replaces the standard door strike on the door frame and connected to a power supply. Indoor or outdoor, cylindrical or mortise lockset compatible.
Used in electromagnetic locking systems to control the locking mechanism on doors in secure areas.
- Designed for use with Heavy Duty Cylindrical or Mortise Locksets with or without deadbolt
- Accommodates deadbolts up to 1"
- Sliding keeper shim design for up to 1/8" adjustment for misaligned frames
- Non-Handed, fits Right or Left Handed Doors
- Field Reversible for Fail Safe or Fail Secure Operation
- Static Strength: 1000 lbs (454 kg)
- Dynamic Strength: 33 ft-lbs
- Endurance Rating: 250,000 Cycles (UL Tested), & 1,000,000 Cycles (Factory Tested)
- 5 Brushed Stainless Steel faceplates for Aluminum, Hollow Metal, or Wood Door & Frames
- Trim Plate also included, in case of over-cutting to cover up any errors.
- Stick-On Template for easier installation.