Cal-Royal Genesys Series Grade 1 Heavy Duty Cylindrical Leverset With Clutch
The Genesys Series is designed for offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings. Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements. With four lever styles and six finishes, the Genesys Series fits any interior or exterior need.
- CLUTCH MECHANISM: Featuring CLUTCH System, free turning handle to deter breaking of the handle.
- FIXED THRU BOLT INSTALLATION
- Entrance: Turn/Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside Lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside Lever until unlocked with key or inside lever is turned.
- Classroom: Deadlocking latchbolt operated by Lever form either side except when outside Lever is locked from outside by key. When outside Lever is locked, latchbolt is operated by key in outside Lever or by rotating inside Lever.
- Storeroom: Deadlocking latchbolt operated by key in outside Lever or rotating inside Lever. Outside Lever is always fixed.
- Privacy: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever is locked by push button inside and unlocked by emergency release outside. Turning inside lever or closing door release push button.
- Passage: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- Single Dummy: Single dummy trim for one side of door.
General: Full length 4 ¾” lever handle with ⅜” return on GN and SPA Design. Rose diameter 3 ½”. Key removable outside lever for fast re-keying. Non-handed levers. Concealed mounting screws.
Clutch: Free turning handle in the lock position without retracting the latch, to deter breaking of handle.
Door Ranges: 1 ⅜” to 1 ¾” thickness.
ANSI Standards: Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, grade 1 requirements.
Latch Faceplate: Standard 2 ¼” x 1 ⅛” for 2 ¾” backset.
Strike: ASA 1 ¼” x 4 ⅞” standard.
Cylinder & Keyways: 6 pin solid brass “C” keyway standard. Schlage E, Schlage C-K, Russwin D1-2-3-4, Corbin 59/60, Corbin-Russwin L4, Sargent LA-LB-LC, Falcon / Weiser E, Arrow A, Yale 8, Yale GA and Kwikset. Can also accept Medeco, Assa, Kaba and Cal-Royal (HSK) High Security Cylinders.
Trim: Thru-bolted assembly through door with separate spring cage for each lever.
Housing: Cold Rolled Steel and Zinc Dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 ⅛” diameter bore.
Interchangeable Cores (IC): Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON and ARROW.
Latch: 2 ¾” standard, brass with ½” throw. 2 ⅜” backset optional.