Cal-Royal PL7100 Grade 1 Heavy Duty Commercial Phone Lock with Clutch
For offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, hotel / motel, residential, commercial and public buildings.
- Apple and Android Compatible – iPhone 4S or above with iOS 8.0 and above. Android 4.3 or above with Bluetooth Low Energy capability.
- Gateway Connectivity – optional gateway device to connect compatible locks to the internet, so users can manage locks remotely.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – lock can be managed / synced using the K3 (Apple) and K3 (Android phones without NFC), and K3+ (Android phones with NFC) app.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Interface – NFC compatible for android phones. For the complete list of phones, please go to link: www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/#available
- Admin Phone – a lock can only have one Administrator phone at a time. Only smartphones are used as Administrator. One admin phone can manage up to 250 locks.
- Access Log (Audit Trail) – the K3 app features a 24 / 7 activity log, so you can keep track of who accessed the lock. A timestamped access log can be shared by the Admin phone via email. 10,000 audit trail entries.
- Passage Mode – once enabled by the Admin, the unit is unlocked continuously until “Disable Passage Mode” is initiated.
- Tones and LED Indicators – indicates the operating status of the lock accompanied by the corresponding tones / beeps.
- Restricted Access Right – PL7100 can be programmed to specify the access period or intervals of users.
- Keypad Anti-Tamper Lockout – if an invalid code is entered 3 times consecutively, the unit will alarm 10 beeps and stay idle for 1 minute.
- Remote Switch / Release – PL7100 provides 2 remote switches. Either can be used for an emergency push button switch, or can be connected to alarm systems / fire alarms.
- RFID Card (Standard) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- RFID KEY FOB (Optional) – compatible with existing MIFARE infrastructure. Operates at 13.56 MHz in accordance with ISO 14443A. Inductive distance up to 1 3/16”.
- Weather Resistant – the PL7100 is designed to make sure that internal electronic parts are protected from moisture, dust, water and corrosion. All models are weather resistant with operating temperature of +149°F to -4°F (+65°C to -20°C) and storage temperature of +176°F to -22°F (+80°C to -30°C).
- Low Battery Warning – when voltage is lower than safety power, PL7100 gives beep sound warnings after unlocking the device.
- Clutch Technology – the outside lever of the PL7100 is a free-wheeling lever. If no valid code is entered, the lever will just turn freely without moving any parts inside. Thus, preventing breaking or tampering.
Write Your Own Review