Cal-Royal SL Pioneer Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Leverset
Designed for offices, schools, hospitals, apartments, Hotel / Motel, Residential, Commercial and Public Buildings.
Meets or exceeds BHMA / ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 requirements.
- ENTRANCE / OFFICE LOCK: Turn / Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or inside lever is turned.
- ENTRANCE LOCK PUSH BUTTON: Pushing button in inside lever locks outside lever. Turning inside lever or operating key in outside lever releases button automatically. Closing door does not release button. Button cannot be fixed in lock position. Inside lever always free. Latch bolt automatically deadlocks when door is closed.
- CLASSROOM LOCK: Dead locking latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked
from outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is operated by turning inside lever.
- STOREROOM LOCK: Dead locking latch bolt operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever. Outside lever is always fixed.
- PRIVACY LOCK: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever is locked by push button inside and unlocked by emergency release outside. Turning inside lever or closing door releases push button.
- PASSAGE SET: Latch bolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- DUMMY LEVER: Single dummy trim for one side of door. Pull only.
- EXIT LOCK: Blank plate outside. Inside lever always unlocked.
Write Your Own Review