Corbin Russwin CL3129 Vandal Resistant, Hotel or Motel Lock
Manufactured with the highest quality materials, the Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series, Grade 1 Lever Locks guarantee strength, reliability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes, the CL3100 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
Designed to meet the current increase in security needs, the CL3300 series offers several key features. All functions feature the Lever Release™ design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position. The Corbin Russwin CL3100 Series* follows a higher standard for Grade 1 bored locks. The unique T-Zone construction provides strength and toughness by true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch, far surpassing the ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards.
- Deadlocking latchbolt by lever inside or by key outside.
- Push button shuts out all keys except emergency key, and projects occupancy indicator in face of cylinder.
- Push button released by turning inside lever.
- Outside lever always locked.
- Inside lever always free.
- Not available with other manufacturers keyways
- Pushbutton will not depress unless door is in closed position
- Lockout key fixes pushbutton in locked position, shutting out all keys except emergency key.
- Lockout key ordered separately.
- Withstands 3000 inch pounds of torque applied to the locked lever without gaining access.
- Solid cast levers without plastic fillers. Outside lever handles shall be a minimum of 4-5/8" (117mm) in length and shall provide a minimum of 2" (51mm) clearance from the surface of the door to the inside of the lever at the midpoint. Outside lever handles may return to within 1/2" (13mm) of the door surface. Levers on keyed locksets shall be removable only when the designated key is in the cylinder.
- Fit a standard 2-1/8" (55mm) bore without the use of thru-bolts. Standard rose size shall be 3-1/2" (89mm) in diameter.
- Latchbolt head shall be one piece stainless steel. Latchbolt assembly shall be encased within the lock body.
- Locksets required for fire doors shall be listed by UL for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, for doors up to 4'0" (1.2m) x 10'0" (3m) and pairs of doors 8'0" (2.4m) x 10'0" (3m). A 3/4" (19mm) throw Latchbolt for pairs of fire doors shall be standard.
- Locksets shall be cycle tested per ANSI/BHMA A156.2, to eight (8) million cycles without any visible lever sag.