Corbin Russwin CL3352 Heavy-Duty Classroom Intruder Lock
The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 Cylindrical Lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
- Deadlocking latchbolt by inside lever or outside lever except when key inside or outside locks outside lever. (Lever handle is freewheeling in the locked position.)
- Outside lever is locked and unlocked by turning the key in the inside or outside lever.
- Inside lever always free.
- Advantages: Patented Lever ReleaseTM (Patent # 4,920,773) for vandal resistance Solid cast levers Independent return springs to prevent lever sag Through-bolted cylindrical chassis prevents rotation and ensures proper alignment ANSI Grade 1 certification Trim and keying compatible with other Corbin Russwin locksets
- Vandal Resistance: Engineered to meet todays increased security needs, the CL3300 series offers several advantages. All functions feature the Lever Release design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position.
ANSI: Meets A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
Federal: Meets FF-H-106C. California State Reference Code (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2of door face.
- C-UL US: All locks with 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 4' x 10' single doors. All locks with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt listed for A label and lesser class 8' x 10' pairs of doors. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.