Corbin Russwin CL3370 Extra Heavy-Duty Full Dummy Trim Lever
The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 Cylindrical Lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
- Levers act as pulls only; no operation.
- Levers are rigid.
- A single lock chassis accommodates 1-3/4" (44mm) to 2-1/4" (57mm) door thickness.
- Locksets are non-handed.
- Locksets have separate anti-rotation throughbolts, and have no exposed mounting screws.
- Locksets have solid cast levers without plastic inserts. Levers operate independently, and have separate inside and outside lever return springs to prevent lever sag. Outside lever handles are a minimum of 4-5/8" (117mm) in length and provide a minimum of 2" (51mm) clearance from the surface of the door to the inside of the lever at the midpoint. Outside lever handles may return to within 1/2" (13mm) of the door surface. Levers on keyed locksets are removable only when the designated key is in the cylinder.
- When the outside lever is locked, it rotates freely and it returns to its horizontal position when released.
- A single lockset accommodates 6 or 7-pin conventional cylinders and all levels of master keying, construction master keying, visual key control, security, high security and interchangeable core. Cylinders may be easily changed by removing the lever without disassembling the lockset.
- A 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt for pairs of fire doors are available. All locksets with a 1/2" (13mm) throw latchbolt are listed by Underwriters Laboratories for A label and lesser class single doors, 4' x 10'. All locksets with 3/4" (19mm) throw latchbolt are UL listed for A label and lesser class pairs of doors, 8' x 10'.