Johnson 2060 Pocket Door Frame Kit for Frames up to 108” Tall Doors (2” x 6” Stud Wall)
The 2060 is designed to carry heavy solid core doors (up to 400lbs each) in standard 2" x 6" timber or steel framed stud walls. The 2060 frame kit is packaged for easy transport and fast installation for either single door or converging door applications. It is a versatile frame and can be adapted for use in non standard wall thicknesses, block masonry walls and can be cut down to accept any smaller size door size.
- Door Thickness: 1 1/8" - 2 1/4"
- Door Width: 36"
- Max. Door Height: 108"
- Min. Wall Structure Thickness: 5 1/2" (2 x 6)
- Max. Weight Per Door: 400 Lbs.
- Frame Header Material: Spruce, Pine or Fir (#3 or better)
- Split Stud Construction: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Galvanized Steel
- Track Profile: I-Beam
- Track Finish: Mill Aluminum
- Track Material: 6063T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Steel Components: 12-14 Gauge
- Steel Component Finish: Zinc Trivalent Plated
- Hanger Type: Top Mount
- Wheel Type: Nylon Encapsulated Sealed Ball Bearing
- Wheel Diameter: 1"