LCN 4031 Hw/PA Door Closer with Hold Open Arm
The heavy-duty 4030 Series is a universal closer designed for moderate traffic conditions, meeting ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards and ADA reduced opening force requirements. It complements the heavy-duty 4000 Series, and offers a choice of three mountings and multiple arm options. The 4030 Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and boasts a 30-year limited warranty.
The 4030 Series features a metal cover, with optional plated finish available for cover, arm and fasteners. It mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm, on left- or right-swinging doors. Materials include a high-strength cast iron cylinder and forged steel main arm.
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1 1/8” diameter piston
- Single heat treated pinion journal
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and standard metal cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-4
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1