McKinney TA2714 QC4 4.5″ x 4.5″ Full Mortise Electrified Hinge – 4 Wire
Each hinge features concealed plug connectors that eliminate the need for separate or exposed wiring. Standard connectors make installation quick and simple. Brass eyelets add protection and durability.
- The QC option is available on standard and heavy weight full mortise bearing hinges as well as swing clear and wide throw hinges
- Electric hinges allow a constant flow of current from the power source through the hinge to electrified door hardware. No external wires can be seen, eliminating tampering and improving the aesthetics of the door opening
- Materials: brass, stainless steel, and steel
- For 4 amp continuous @ 24 volts AC or DC per circuit,28 gauge multi-strand wires are used.
- An 8 position connector is used for QC4 and QC8 wire hinges. An 8 position and a 4 position connector is used for QC12 wire hinges.
- Hand of hinge must be specified on two knuckle hinges
- Can be used in conjunction with MM option on most full mortise hinges. QC12 x MM not recommended for wood or solid core doors
- Full Mortise QC hinges are available in most BHMA and McKinney powder coat finishes
- Wires are coordinated to work with other ASSA ABLOY Group brands electro-mechanical hardware
- Electric hinges should be installed in the center position on the door. Installation instructions are packed with each hinge.
- Hinges are factory tested and specially packaged to minimize against damage during shipment.
Write Your Own Review