Norton 5845xSQPB Complete Low Energy Compact Power Door Operator Kit
- Kit includes ADAEZ Pro operator, 2 square wireless Push Buttons, Hardwire Kit and push and pull side mounting hardware.
- Regenerative Power System eliminates need to wire power to opening.
- Regenerative Power System charges an onboard battery pack that eliminates the need to run electrical wire to the unit. When used in automatic mode 25% of the time or less, the 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO will self-generate enough power to charge the battery pack for up to 12 years.
- This operator includes a 24 VDC hardwired transformer kit that allows the non-handed unit to plug directly into an outlet for high traffic applications that require continuous duty automatic operation.
- The transformer kit Includes 24 VDC transformer, armored door cord with end links and 50 feet of low voltage connection cable.
- Includes 2 square wireless weatherized RF push buttons included for simple installation.
- Pushbuttons-4-1/2" x 4-1/2" jamb mounted.
- Featuring Push-and-Go and Power Close when used with included hardwire kit.
- Push-and-Go - selectable on or off.
- Power Close ensures consistent door latching when used with included hardwire kit.
- 95° maximum opening.
- Controls doors up to 48” wide and 250 lbs in weight.
- Meets requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Built-in On/Off switch.
Write Your Own Review