Pemko 18041_NB (MS) Brush Seal Meeting Stile Split Astragal
Brush meeting stile astragals are used to seal the gap between pairs of doors (screwed-on to surface of each door). Typically used on pairs with vertical rod exit devices and/or push/pull setups.
- When installing pairs of fire doors care must be taken to maintain the requirements of NFPA 80
- This meeting stile is supplied with a Nylon Brush ("NB") insert - item number P516041 (available in gray and black).
- Profile Width: 3/4” (x2)
- Total Width with Insert: 1 1/8” (x2)
- Height: 1/4”
- Length: 84″ or 96″
- Note: brush should mesh from 1/32″ - 1/16″
- Air Infiltration Tested
- BHMA Certified
- Smoke Tested - UL1784
- Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
- Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Write Your Own Review